Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

A NEW START...A NEW ME!

Let me start out by saying that, if you have come here to find the perfect wife and mother, you've come to the wrong place! I am starting the blog, mainly, because I want to make changes in myself. Whether it be a better wife, mother, christian, or organizer (because I am not an award winner at any of the above). Many women feel this burden to have the appearance of perfection and a large percentage of us are nowhere near it. I struggle every single day with feeling worthless. As wives and mothers we never want anybody to know that dirty dishes are in the sink, piles of dirty clothes are everywhere, and the house is a mess. We don't want anyone to know that we aren't Betty Crocker and we don't cook our family a 4 course meal every night. But, truth be told, a majority of us all feel the same way...defeated!  So, if you want to come to a place where you can let your guard down, and shake your head in agreement that we are all imperfect, then you have come to the right place. Check back soon...there's more to come!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment